Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DAY 28

Morning I wake up to do the APPG lab 6 because have some problem on the voice. Then I do the program have some error on it and then I go to class to ask teacher for the problem on it. When we prepare to go to class for our lesson and we start do the chapter 7 and complete the tutorial 7 question. At afternoon time we submit the tutorial 7 and start doing the lab 7. The lab 7 has 3 questions and I do 2 questions only. At night I will complete the last question I think. After that the class end and we go back to hostel to put our bag. Then we go outside to eat on the street stall and we come back to do the lab 7 last part.

Reflection
Today, we know that our classroom have student clean up for us. This weekday all is study and very boring but still need to complete the module. Then the day is too rush on the IS and the APPG.

No comments: