Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DAY 15

Early morning wake to go to class at 8pm and today lesson talk about the business etiquette and the business strategies until 1145 hours. We do not know the teacher name and he just start the class. Then we go canteen 3 to eat and I buy the noodles the same stall and the fry chicken. After that we go down to the canteen 3 to check with the lady buying the private disc. At 1 pm, we go to class and summary what on the morning the teacher thought us. After that at 2.45pm, we going out the computer shopping center and we about 17 students taking the bus no 901 to the luoyu road at the side called computown information plaza. Then we take the photo on the building of the plaza on each group and we walking around that area to find what we want to buy. Walking half way we go buy some to food at the outside shop and I buy burger the shop called the mei mei hamburger and also have other food that is the egg with noodle. It cover noodle in the egg. Then we go shop the main building of the computown information plaza and we the electronic staff are cheaper than our country. At about 5.45pm, the shopping plaza is closing and we go out the shopping plaza. Then we take bus to our school and buy bread for next morning to eat. Then I and my friends go buy bubble tea shop called the eightaddeight shop. It cost me 4 rmb of the drink. At 9.30pm, we go to teacher room for briefing on tomorrow and the Wudang Mountain.

Reflection
Afternoon we go to the computer plaza and I want to buy thumb drive but I think is expensive. Because I at sim lim square the lower prices is about the less than 10 dollar Singapore money but in china the product is different and some of the product same with Singapore. Here cost about 70 to 80 rmb is expensive and I convert to Singapore money is about 10 dollar. The products I want to buy are the Sony brand thumb drive and in school sell about 80 rmb. I think is okay to buy and is 4 GB storage.