Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 24

Today I wake up a bit early to study the APPG test on the afternoon time. At about 5.30am, I wash my teeth and eat the biscuits that I buy yesterday at the canteen 1 beside the shop. Then I read the note that teacher go through yesterday and other paper. Then have time I do the daily photo editing because I do wrong as like the reader must read from bottom to read up. Then I change to the read from top to read down. Then at 9.30am, we go to the main building in the school to take bus to the location for tour day. Then we reach there and the visit place is the Yangtze optical fibre and cable company. It introduce us the optical fibre process in the company that there make it. There have a few processes on the optical fibre with the grass. His company shares a few shareholders like the CIG, china Telecom and Draka. The processes have performed production process, Drawing fiber-optic technology and the cable technology. Then we tour guide introduction finish and we enter to see the process on how there make but we only can see on the outside the room. Then we saw a few process there do on the optical fibre on the first step to the last step. Then we tour finish and we go to the main hall to take photo. Together with the other Ngee Ann student on other side of the Wuhan University there stay. After that we come back to the hostel to study our theory test and at 3.50pm we go to class for the theory test 1. Then the test finish we go eat and my buddy go date a girl going out. Then I eat with my friends and come back to the hostel do the journal writing.

Reflection
Today we visit the optical fibre and cable are nice. But I don’t understand some science turn. But is interesting on the cable there make it into very small like hair so thin. Then his optical fibre are help us to connect internet and other related internet.