Thursday, March 12, 2009

DAY 9

Morning raining day, I saw on the forecast say today will rain. I wake up at 7.00am and prepare to clean up myself. Then about 8.30am we move out from the hostel to our classroom to have our lesson. Today we do APPG from 9am to 12pm on the lab 2. We still don’t understand some of the function to use in the program. Then about 12pm, the class end. We go to the canteen 3 to eat and I eat the noodle soup. Then finish eating, we go back to the classroom level 1 seat there and watch movie to wait for the teacher to come back to open the room. When the teacher come we go inside the room and then start doing the APPG again about 3 20pm the class end. We go back to our hostel to rest and wait for the 6pm basketball at the staff club there. The Singapore vs. Wuhan student on the staff club. After that we go back to the hostel to bath and do some APPG that the teacher teaches us.

Reflection
I don’t like the teacher teaching method because like that will spent a lot of time on the code. On my suggestion that teacher give us the solution and we go study on the solution and have any problem can ask him.