Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DAY 7

Morning 7.10am, I eat that I yesterday buy the bread on the outside shop. Then we prepare to move out to our classroom on the foreign campus. Today we started the APPG lab1 and have a lot of problem on the visual studio 2005 but lucky I and yalun have the software to copy to them. Then our classmates now have the visual studio 2008. Then about afternoon time the teacher told us that 2 group inside pick 1 person to go to the interaction of the student in his school. Mean that to visit their home or hostel to do our communication with them. Then they pick me to go for the interaction and I say I don’t want to go. After class we go back to hostel and we discover new shortcut road on our study campus. When we reach the hostel, we put our bag and we go out buy bread at the outside school again on the bread shop. Then we come back and prepare to go to the staff club to do some exercise on the gym. Some of the people go play pool and Chinese chess too. After that I go back to hostel to bath and arrange our room again for handing cloth on our room. At 10pm we will go for briefing on tomorrow and the interaction with his school student.

Reflection
Today have a lot of people not install the visual studio 2008. Lucky I install in Ngee Ann poly before I came to Wuhan but that time I send to teacher and he say not need to install can use the visual studio 2005. Now have a lot of problem on the visual studio 2005. Lastly, on the staff club the gym is bad and a lot of machine cannot use and spoil. On our Ngee Ann poly the gym is better than here and we have all different type of machine to do on different muscle.