Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 20

Today our class start at 10am and we so happy that today can wake up late. Then we at 9.40am, we going to the class with a bit of raining and strong wind. Then we reach the class whole body wets and enter the classroom. Then the teacher tell us the mini project and what to do. He also teach a bit of chapter 5 and 6. Then we go eat lunch and back to hostel with my friends. At 1.40pm, we back to the classroom and the teacher give us the trial test of the lab. The trial lab test only 1 hour and I can not finish. It because of the code and some I don’t know the code how to use it. Then I copy the teacher display on the projector screen and I finish let the teacher see. After that we go out to eat at the burger shop and I eat the fish burger and popcorn. Then I come back to do some practice of tomorrow trial lab test.

Reflection
Today the trial lab test and I think is hard for me. Because I need time to study and in here I have not time to study because we have to 1 person to study and then I can concentrate.

No comments: