Thursday, March 26, 2009

DAY 23

Today I wake up at 6am and thinking of my mini project of my APPG. Then I thinking of the movie rental shop on my mini project and we moving out from the hostel to classroom. Then we reach the classroom teacher told us to do the IS of the individual report on the topic that we take on that time. Then on that time I do the teacher to post the blog on the internet and we do until the 12pm. Then we go to canteen 1 to buy food to take back to hostel to eat and then I continue do the IS but I have not paste to internet yet. Because our hostel the internet a bit slow but until can use for surfing. Then I doing until the time up to go to lesson on 2pm. Then we reach there and teacher start of the APPG theory paper 2 exercise. Then at the 3pm, the teacher goes through the answer of the paper 2 and some of them going to the interaction of the BBQ pit. Then we end the class, we go to canteen 3 to eat and we eat finish going out the canteen 3. The rain start a bit of water drop and then we reach the library. The rain getting bigger and we running back to hostel but I and my friend want to go to the canteen 2 to print the paper of the APPG theory of today teacher teach. Then we walking back to hostel do our project and prepare of the theory test tomorrow afternoon.

Reflection
Today the APPG paper a bit hard for us because we have not master that chapter. Then we feel that is hard for us to complete in the short time in the APPG and on wuhan oversea program. Then in here the library may not have the book I want or if have I also don’t know how to read the Chinese word. Internet I don’t know how to find for the APPG.