Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DAY 14

Early morning prepare to go to the metal factory to see how there make the metal. Then we wear the safety cap to visit the making of the metal and we see finish. We leave the metal factory and go to the Luxiang shopping centre beside have a Carrefour shopping centre drop-off us. Then we go buy food and we beside to buy burger and French fries. It cost me 27 rmb. Then we go back by taking bus no 901 and we back to hostel rest. At 2.40pm, we go to the school of international have out lesson at 3pm and we will be going to the canteen 3 to take that we order the disc of the red cliff 1. Then I will buy thumb drive because my thumb drive is spoilt or I go there check the prices first. If got free time I will go to the computer shopping center see have cheap thumb drive. Then we go back to hostel doing our APPG tutorial 3 and at 10 pm we going out buy food to eat. Then i eating awhile and remember teacher say that the school will close and can not enter to the school. Lucky, we eat fast and fast walking back to the school. Then really the gate is close and we decide to jump over the gate but we find that the side have a door to enter to the school.

Reflection
We at the Luxiang shopping centre take the bus back to the school and then we take the bus no 901. We inside the bus squeeze like pizza and full of people. It more squeeze than Singapore and we at least have space to stand and in china bus we have not space to stand and hold the bar. Then I very lucky have a girl stand behind me and I with her like butt touch each other. That will not happen in Singapore and I like here. Thank god.