Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DAY 21

Today morning, we have the APPG lab test at 9am to 10am and then we go play basketball with my friends. We play until at 1pm and then we go back to the hostel to rest. Some of my friend washing cloth and sleep in the bed after playing the basketball with wet body. At 1.40pm, we go to the class for lesson on the IS introduction of some of them have not brief when they come to Wuhan. Then Mr. ma come back into the class teach the APPG and do the lab 5 tutorial. Submit by tomorrow class and we ended the class. We going back to hostel do my APPG tutorial 5 and later go to gym to exercise my muscle. At evening time, we will go out to eat some and come back to rest.

Reflection
At evening time, we go to the gym to training and also go to the track to run. We find that running out is very cool there. But I still continue to run finish my 6 rounds in the track and then I finish run. I go to the gym to put the weight for the cutting to build up. Then I like the feeling of training and is like I go to national service like that feeling in my body. Running we make us feeling young again.

No comments: