Sunday, March 29, 2009

DAY 26

Same time I wake up at 6am and think of my APPG mini project interface. I decide to change the interface more nice for it and at about 10am we go to the canteen 2 eat the Singapore stall. I order the curry chicken rice and the taste not bad. But don’t have the curry soup on the rice and it use the curry powder put into the rice. At 12pm, we meet the local student to buy thing for tonight BBQ and the local student bring the meat back to their hostel to do the mix of the meat. We will be meeting them at 4.30pm at the school gate. When we reach the school gate and some go to fill up the container on the tap water. We bring the container to the human village at rear by our school outside. When we reach there and we wait at the security house to take the BBQ pit to the location that we will be bbq our food. When everyone reach the BBQ place and start the fire to BBQ. We have a lot of fun with them and we also chat with them too. When reach the night, everyone can not see what there are cook and have some light from the sky that is my friends holding the torchlight on his hand. When we done everything and we cleaning up the pit. Then we return to security house outside put the thing and we go back to hostel to rest.

Reflection
Today I thinking of the miniproject the interface and not yet put the code on it. I have test some function on the toolbox. Then we go to the BBQ to have fun with the local student in Wuhan University and I like to have more people to play or talk in the group. Or only play with my friends and have not memories in the Wuhan school.

No comments:

Post a Comment