Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DAY 1

Early morning, I prepare to leave the house with my parents to take me to the change airport. When I reach at the airport on the terminal 1 and I go find my friends and team member that going to Wuhan. Then we go take our passport and air tickets from the lecturer bring us there. The lecturer names are Mr. Ma and Mr. Chua. After that we check in our luggage and take about 20 minutes. I say good bye to my parents and we enter the departure hall. Then we proceed to the gate C26 of our air ticket reader and the flight took about 4 hours plus to Guangzhou with food supply on that flight. When we arrive at Guangzhou, we go take our luggage and check in our luggage again to transfer to Wuhan on 1535hour flight. When we reach at Wuhan airport, the weather over there is cool like 6 degree and we take out the jacket to wear. Then we reach outside the airport gate, the Wuhan University staff wait at the airport to bring us to the school with bus. We took the bus with full of our luggage on the bus and travel to Wuhan school. After that, we arrive at the school and arrange our room on the hostel. Then we go eat at the canteen 2 rear the main entrance. Teacher told ask to wake up and reach at the canteen 2 at 0745hours next day. Then we go back to our hostel to unpack for our luggage stuff.

Reflection
When we reach hostel the room inside very cool than outside and also include the ground on the room. Before we go to bath with heater and the power supply tripped twice on our room that we stay. Then the heater not working, we bath with cool water like ice. Finally, we going to sleep but the room the air conditioner heat cannot cover the room. Luckily, I got bring the heat pack to protect from cool if not I cannot sleep on that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment