Monday, March 16, 2009

DAY 13

I also wake up early and do my blog that yesterday teacher thought us to do. I now finish doing the on the daily journal but need to daily update only. Today still the same, back to the classroom do our APPG. Then yesterday teacher say we will meet their student go out eat at the fish ball restaurant. I feel exciting because we only play friendly match and no time seat down to talk with them. After the class end and we go to the canteen 3 buy some disc to watch the show. I buy 2 DVD disc to watch and the title are “the date with the vampire” full series and the old show that I have download before but now have mandarin. Then we walk back to the hostel to wait for the interaction at 6pm on the teacher staff group there. To have our interaction with them and we communication with them. I have fun with talk with them of school life over there. The whole interactions finish until 8.30pm and take picture with them. Then we go out buy food to eat and come back to hostel to rest. Tomorrow about 7.15am going to the metal factory to see.

Reflection
Tonight, the interaction is fun with them and I have take photo with girl like my friends in Singapore. The name called Joey and there a like the friends.

No comments: