Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DAY 42

I whole day never sleep because of leaving china with the people over here. At 8.30am, we going to check our baggage and see who got overweight for that. At 10.15am, Everyone waiting at the Hostel downstairs to leave his place and going to airport. Some of the local student over here are crying of our leaving. Then we leave the Wuhan university of science & technology zhongnan branch and travel to Wuhan airport by bus. When we at reach the airport and wait for the check-in counter at 13.15pm but we reach there around 12.10pm and we going to find food or shop over to past the time over there. After that, we going to the check-in our baggage and enter to the plane to fly to the Guangzhou. When we reach at Guangzhou and wait to check-in to Singapore. This time a bit hurries because for our flight is at 1845hr and we reach at the airport of Guangzhou is at 1730hrs. Then we enter the flight seat and left 5 person not yet enter the flight because they going to the wrong side of the flight. But they still make it to the flight over here and the flight reach Singapore. We are all going to the duty free shop to buy the alcohol. I buy the Dom, Tiger beer and the wine. It cost S$73.90. Then I go to take my baggage and going out the arriving hall before I going out and the police officer want to check my baggage. Then the check is done and I left the hall. Then I going back home.

Reflection
I feel sad and happy because I finally can go back to Singapore but the sad part is that over here the food cheap and the local student helpful. It also takes care of us going out to shop. Some of other is crying when we left the school but we have some of their QQ number on my hand. We still can chat with them by QQ number.

No comments:

Post a Comment