Sunday, April 5, 2009

DAY 33

Today is our free time to study or rest time in the school. Because today is Sunday, we do not have class on end to study but our test on the APPG is coming soon on the Wednesday of the 8 April. We have not prepared of the coming test and also have not read anything yet. We are going to canteen 2 to eat the lunch and we going out to buy the cough medicine on the shop below the street of the night market. Then the seller takes of us the medicine to drink and also the pack for drink with hot water. Together cost me 17 RMB and is very cheap than Singapore medicine for the cough but I not sure is it cure for my cough. Then I also buy shirt to wear and it red Nike shirt. It cost 30 RMB. After that we going back to hostel rest or read the APPG chapter 5 to 7. Evening time, we will be going to canteen 2 or the night market to eat the food for the dinner and one of my friends order the cake. Today, he will go take the cake from the shop that he order for his mother celebrates on tonight the webcam using laptop. He orders the cake size of 16 inch and it cost about 153 RMB.

Reflection
Today we have free time and I decide to study but I don’t have the book because I lend my book to other student for the extra lesson for them and forgot to take back my book. Then we whole day doing the APPG mini project for the final touches up. At afternoon time, one of my friends called Ernest and he buy cake for his mother. At night, we will celebrate and eat the cake at the Ernest room outside to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment