Thursday, April 9, 2009

DAY 37

Morning at 8.30am, I wake up look at my laptop and see something msn me to ask about the APPG miniproject. Then I told him to come to my room and I see the problem of his program. His problem is the radio button and calculates of the total cost. I have solved for him. Now my feet still pain and still the same of the pain on my feet. Then I eat panadol to relieve the pain on my feet and also hope no fever. Then my roommate buy food for me because he know about my feet problem and he buy for me the noodle soup with fried egg on top of the noodles. The housekeeper comes to our room to change bed sheet and they go to other room to change bed sheet too. Now I doing the IS report on the last part of the OIE and I also do the star straw for the local student. Then we going out to the street market to eat and then I go to the pharmacy to buy the feet pain plaster. After buy the plaster for the feet and I go back to the hostel to rest.

Reflection
I today cannot go anywhere because of my feet swollen very big and until I cannot walk or stand. Evening time I go to the pharmacy buy the plaster for the feet pain. I hope that tomorrow can be recovered on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment