Sunday, April 12, 2009

DAY 40

Today, I and shaoming moving out from hostel very early at 6.40am. Meeting the local student going out to the yellow crane tower to shop and I buy the shirt and mp5 player from yellow crane and the IT mall. We are meeting them at the main gate of the school. We change 1 bus to reach the yellow crane area and still early. We walk to the first bridge of the Chang Jiang rear by the yellow crane. Then we stay at the bridge until about 9pm and we go shop over the yellow crane area. We shop until 2pm and we go take the bus to the IT mall to buy the MP5 player. But I can only afford less than 250 RMB of it. The local student help me to bargain for the MP5 player less than 250RMB and they make it for me at the price of 245 RMB. I buy it. Then we take bus back to the school to rest because today also raining.

Reflection
I and shaoming going out with the local student and we have a lot of fun with them because the local student is 2 girls bring us out to yellow crane area. Then we shop boy cloth and girl cloth together. They are very friendly to us and bring us around the area to shop. They are good in bargain because they help me to bargain the MP5 player. At the end, we use the star straw to the two girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment