Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DAY 36

Morning at 8 am, I feel my feet very pain because of yesterday playing adventure game and jumping up or down. Now my feet sore when I walking I feel pain on it. I will be walking like uncle now. Today, I have interview for my APPG miniproject when I introduction to the teacher of my project. Then we go to the canteen 4 to eat our lunch and we go to canteen 3 to buy DVD movie back to hostel to see. We whole afternoon watch movie until 7pm and we go to eat outside or canteen 2 to eat. Then i will be back to hostel to rest my feet.

Reflection
Today the miniproject interview we only show what we do and explain how to use the function of my project. I thought that is to tell everything you know on the chapter 1 to 7 but only show our project. The interview is fast and I only show the program of my project in less than 10 min the interview end.

No comments:

Post a Comment