Friday, April 10, 2009

DAY 38

Today, I also the same stay at room rest for my feet to recover the whole day but today I feel my feet better a bit. Now I am walking a bit fast than yesterday walking when I go out to eat. When I stay at the room and I cannot do anything only can do is to rest or do star straw. Now I make about 50 star and still got 30 more need to make. At evening time, we going outside to eat at the street market to buy the Korean bread and chicken meat stick.

Reflection
I hope my feet will recover tomorrow if not I hard to buy something back home. Today, I still stay at the room to wait for my feet to recover and watch movie the whole day but I feeling better on my feet. The swollen part become smaller and also the pain part have a bit more to recover on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment