Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Assessment 4: Individual Report

1. In Wuhan, I have to learn to take care of myself in different country because this is the first time I came to cool country in china. Now I will feel that how my parents take care of me on their feeling. On this trip I know about the china culture, industry and historical of visits. We also know the behaviour s of them, deep cultural different between us, traditional attitudes, interaction with them and language adaptation strategies in the china. I have achieved what I have learned from the trip and discover. It like need some time to find or communicate in different country of people and I also talk to them. In china is different on our country and they have large city in china. We like a dot in the city of china and we find out here need to do change on the road or street of litter. We walking anywhere in the city can see people litter on the floor and the litter is not small amount. It likes a mountain or water path size of litter and also the restroom has a strong smell on urine. On the trip, I have problem on reading the word in Chinese when I order the food and I think is good to eat. I have problem to tell them and I only can ask my friend how to read the word or some shop have menu and I can point the food to them. What I want to buy. 2. I have learned that china language speaking is fast and only their people can understand. Other than that also have the name of signboard, bus stop, book and ordering food menu all are Chinese word. Only a few areas are English or Chinese pinyin in the tour place. 3. The three question that I have to find out from Wuhan and I found it. That is the china people write or read Chinese word is very good and speaking smooth than us. On their training have long hours than us in Singapore and I saw them training not only one sports. It have a lot of sport of training there do like basketball, dance, volleyball, running and kungfu. It likes a superman or woman in them because in china male or female are the same. They need to work and survive by themselves. The second question is the china product. There selling like Nikon, Samsung and some other brand in Singapore have. The prices are the same from Singapore too but it not so good on the quality. I think buy from Singapore is the good choice but in china buy are cheaper than our country. Last question I want to find is the food on the china. It taste good but they put too much oil on the food like noodle or fried rice. In Singapore, they will not put too much oil on the food because the oil will make us fat. Overall the china and I feel that is still can change some more on the environment of the city. 4. I have improved on how to observe and behavior of the people on them. They very honest and helpful to us because we like come from other country to china. They will approach and talk to us and they are English is different from our English language. But we still know what they say to tell us when they speak a few times. They also bring us out to shop and visit the zoo in china. We think that they so nice to us and bring us around the city. I can see that they still developing the train like our country and also other part of the street are change on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment