Monday, April 6, 2009

DAY 34

Today morning at 8.30am. We going to the classroom at the language school to see teacher for the IS module. Then we go to eat at the morning breakfast at the canteen 3. After that, we are going to the classroom for APPG lesson until 12pm for doing extra lesson. Afternoon time, we going with teacher to canteen 2 to eat the fried rice but we order different type of fried rice. Before that I use the teacher hand phone to call back to Singapore to my parents. Then I and my friends going to the spectacle shop to buy transistion spectacle but for his degree is high and maybe cannot make the transistion for them. After checked the eye and we going to classroom for the APPG at the afternoon want. But we still continue for the same topic of the chapter 5 to 7. At 5pm, the class end and we going to the canteen 3 to food. After that we are going a shortcut to reach the hostel on climbing mountain and it takes about 5 to 10 min to reach our hostel. It look nice and beautiful scene on top of the mountain. At 7, I and my friends going to the spectacle shop. I pass my spectacle to the shop owner to change for me the lenses to the transition. Then we go back to the hostel do mini project and study APPG test 2.

Reflection
Today, we walk on the shortcut at the canteen 3 sides and rear the hostel beside walk up have a path to the mountain top. It beautiful up there and can see all the scene of the school building. But when go down is very dangerous if you fall down and you will be cut. All the way, everyone is okay and safety reaches our hostel there.

No comments:

Post a Comment